The shelf life of our soups is thirty days. Our soups must be refrigerated as we use no preservatives or shelf stabilizers. They maintain their freshness for 5 to 7 days after opening. They can also be stored frozen outside of the glass jars and will remain fresh for 3-6 months.
We are here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of your soups?
Should your soups be boiled?
No! Our soups are fully cooked and we do not recommend boiling them or else they will lose valuable nutrients.
What is your most popular soup?
LION'S MANE is our most popular soups. With its creamy coconut milk base and lots of vegetables who wouldn't love it?
Where are your soups made?
Our soups are made locally just 30 minutes away from Gainesville, Florida.
Where are your ingredients sourced from?
- We source the purest ingredients for our soups from local farmers, quality Co-ops, like PRO*ACT, and specialty environments- including seaweed from Maine and turmeric from India. All of our ingredients grow without any pesticides, GMOs, or other additives. We purchase wholesome ingredients to maximize vitamin and mineral content, to nourish/satisfy/excite your taste buds, and to achieve the greatest immune-boosting capabilities.
What makes you different from competitors?
- With our mineral infusion patent, we are producing soups that contain unrivaled levels of vitamins and minerals. Through the use of natural food enhancements, aha Pure Foods is able to turn down the use of harmful GMOs in our products. Currently on the market there are very few, if any, food companies that provide on the go consumers with healthy yet fulfilling meals with zero harmful additives.
Are your soups vegan and gluten-free?
Yes, all of our soups are vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, organic, and non-GMO.
Do your soups contain soy?
- All but our LUCKY BONES soup are soy free.
What states do you ship to?
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Can I change my order/shipping address?
Where do you ship from?
- Same location where our soups are made, just 30 minutes from Gainesville, Florida.
Do I need an account to make an order?
- No, however making an account makes it easier for you to make future purchases because it has your saved information.
Is there a loyalty program?
Not yet, however it is in the works so keep an eye out!
What payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Shop Pay, and Apple Pay.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
(352) 420 - 9869
For general: email@example.com
For orders: firstname.lastname@example.org