Tuscan-Inspired Flatbread with SWEET CHI
GF, DF, Vegan
Nothing is more fun than cooking - except for cooking with friends. This recipe is both delicious and engaging. Each person can customize their own flatbread or share one big pie. This dish is even great for serving as tapas. No matter how you eat it, serve it, or enjoy it; this dish is sure to be a smash hit.
Serves 1 (if you’re hungry or eat as the author does) or Serves 2 (for an appetizer)
- 1 gluten-free flatbread
- ¼ cup of minced green onions (about 3 stalks)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup arugula
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ½ tbs garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs SWEET CHI
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Pre-bake your flatbread crust for 5 minutes
- Slice about 3 stalks of shallots. There is no need to be exact, but I used about a quarter cup.
- Slice about a cup of grape or cherry tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Grab a handful of arugula and give it a rough chop.
- Take about ½ a sprig of rosemary and mince it.
- Take two cloves of garlic and mince them.
- Now to the fun part: assembling your flatbread. Brush the garlic on the flatbread then add your chopped ingredients. I layered it as follows: tomatoes, shallots, arugula, garlic, and rosemary. Last, but certainly not least, drizzle your SWEET CHI on top of this delicious mess!
- Pop your flatbread on a pan and bake it for another 5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
One spoonful at a time,