Plant-Powered Vegetable Chili by Zest and Finesse
Turn fire-proof into a full meal with this vegetable chili. It’s satisfying, vegan, and packed with flavor! The fire-proof soup blend creates a strong and delicious base, then incorporating rice, black beans, and extra vegetables turn this dish into a satisfying and nutrient dense chili.
Full of whole grains, plant-based protein, and spicy-goodness, this soup will leave you feeling full and energized. Not to mention, the ingredients in fire-proof bring a multitude of health benefits, including anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
With a dynamic mixture of turmeric, ginger, and chili powder, this recipe will bring a bring fire to your taste buds and warm your heart.
- 2 cups FIRE-PROOF
- 1 cup cooked rice (1/3 cups uncooked)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup edamame beans, shelled
- 1 bell pepper, diced small
- ½ cup corn
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Cook rice according to package instructions
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Sauté bell pepper until tender, about 5 minutes
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about 5 minutes, until warm
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Finish off with any desired toppings, such as fresh cilantro and vegan sour cream
Looking for more delicious ways to use fire-proof? Check out this fire-proof hummus on Zest & Finesse blog.